Two weeks ago, Battlestar Galactica started its latest and last season. The first two episodes have been great. Over the show's run, we've seen interesting characters, characters we care about. Now, as the story arc concludes, it feels like we're getting to the nub of who they are, making for some moving scenes.
If you missed the first two episodes, there's a couple of places where you can watch them on-line. The SciFi channel's web site has the last five episodes available on-line here. Also, NBC-Universal's on-line portal, hulu.com has the same number of episodes. The oldest episode on SciFi.com is "The Son also Rises." The season premiere is "He That Believeth in Me."
(Hulu requires a password, though, and it took a month for them to issue me mine. Otherwise, it's a good service, with an enormous library of shows and movies.)
6 comments:
Who do you think is the final Cylon? I think it's he who believeth in Starbuck, Lee Adama.
Having trouble posting with my name. . . anyway, what do you think? Is it Lee or Bill or the Prez? I always thought Callie was a Cylon but turns out she's the mother of one now.
Anyway, those comments were from Lilli B
I AM THE NEXT CYLON!
Interesting idea. Generally, I'm trying not to foresee plot points, though. In fact, I'm don't even watch the ads for the next week's episodes. I want to approach each episode free of expectations, let it have its effect on me, and then savor it.
What I find most moving are the character-driven scenes, particularly those of Starbuck, her desperation and passion. When she was talking about Earth, I thought "I wish more Earthlings felt like her about the planet."
Why can't you put your name on your post? It looks like you're clicking "Anonymous" and not "Name/URL," which you should.
when I tried to click Name/URL it wouldn't post, so I clicked Anonymous instead, I think it might be a prob with my browser, because it just did it again.
What the frack?! I hate that this is the last season! (And what's with the insanely long breaks between seasons!) I don't want them to ever find Earth so the show can go on forever and ever . . .
Post a Comment